Please help me fix

8 Replies, 871 Views
Thread Closed 

The error happens when we were about to start the exam.
When I try to close the system and log in again, same error appear on the screen.
Please help me fix. Thanks..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I tried to reinstall and log in.. the error will appear when I click at on QUIZ MAKER..
Hello mam.. Have you try to click on Try again button mam? The error comes with erroneous json data.. Clicking try again will clear all localstorage variables in your system..
(10-26-2023, 05:31 PM)Oliver Wrote: Hello mam.. Have you try to click on Try again button mam? The error comes with erroneous json data.. Clicking try again will clear all localstorage variables in your system..

Yes sir, ive try to click try again button  but it automatically logout, and I cannot log in again..
Verify lng imo account mam by opening your usertoken mam with notepad and look for Username and password..
nakasulod na ko sir pero same mobalik sa error...
nag reinstall ko dayon nag log in balik ok ra unta pero kung mo click ko sa quiz maker mo error jud cya...
try to download the updated version of the system mam then install it to your computer..
Akong gi re install mga 5 times na jud pero same ra gihapon ang error mogawas kung akong iclick ang  Quiz Maker... naka update na sad ko sa new version...still mao ra ang problem... dli nako maka quiz maker...?
Thank you sir Oliver sa new update, error fixed...  Smile