I cannot log in (change to new laptop/computer) device.

3 Replies, 417 Views

I change a new laptop/computer device and installed the SilVerTek App. Since my old laptop has an issue, I bought a new one. I generate a new usertoken using my PTS acc. and upload my new generated token using the new machine ID on my new device. I can't log in. I restart my pc and try to reopen the app, still I cannot log in to my SilVerTek account. It says that "Invalid User Account" but I'm pretty sure that I enter my username and password correctly. 
Please tell me what to do. Thank you so much! Smile  -Jethro AC
PS:                         I hope this is helpful for anyone who has the same problem with changing device or machine ID (laptop/computer)
Pls try to open your user token with notepad and look for your username and password
please check on this tutorial -> https://depedzn.net/lmsboard/showthread.php?tid=128
[Image: jb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 02:49 PM by URhonor. Edit Reason: Added link for tutorial )
There is also a tutorial for Invalid Account error sir.. Please look at the tutorial it will resolve that problem sir.. And also notify here if your problem is solved..
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 03:14 PM by Oliver.)
Quote:Good day sir. Please try to double check your username and password by opening the Token you have downloaded from the system.
1. Right click on the token
2. Select open with notepad
3. Press CTRL F
4. type "username"

Hope this can help solve the issue. Smile